Minimise end of contract damage costs and more
- Reduced vehicle recovery, accident repairs and parts discounts
- Avoid hidden costs upon returning your leased fleet
- We fight your corner for you on end of contract charges
Vehicle fleet services
Whatever the size your fleet, we are ready to offer the support, guidance and knowledge to ensure the right result is achieved. Our company is dedicated to providing you with reliable, experienced, friendly vehicle fleet services UK wide.
Proline was founded on a wealth of experience and craftsmanship back in 1995. Through continued investment in staff and equipment, Proline is able to deliver current, cost effective fleet vehicle solutions suited to your company’s needs with exceptional service.
We understand it’s not always about the vehicle recovery due to damage. We can also help with fleet recovery in sensitive situations as well as employees leaving the company and valuable equipment requiring return.
We like to go that extra mile, see what our customers say:
In the past few years we have noticed that our lease companies have become much more focused on end of lease damage. Proline have helped our company control end of lease costs, they know the BVRLA guidelines and understand what return condition is acceptable. It is far more cost effective for us to have any necessary rectification work done by Proline than to return the car with any damage. Their friendly and reliable service has made the end of lease process easy, streamlined and helped us to reduce cost.
Norbert Dentressangle Maintenance UK Ltd
Lease vehicle maintenance
We can keep your company vehicles and pool cars regularly inspected and monitored to ensure your duty of care is met.
- Check operation of lights; side, reverse, number plate, fog, brake, indicators, headlights and headlights aim. Check light lenses for damage
- Check cooling systems for leaks and check coolant level
- Check power steering fluid level
- Check engine oil level check brake fluid level
- Check tyre wear levels and condition
- Windscreen checks
- Wipers and washer checks
- Screen wash levels
- Check the horn is functioning
- Check all bodywork and fittings meets MOT standards and is road worthy.
- Check non smoking stickers are present (where applicable)
- Carry out visual checks on all seat belts